You know it's hot when:
- Your dog has drank so much water, it doesn't even realize it has to go and pees on your Aubusson rug.
- You forgot the dog probably needed to go out because you didn't want to open the sw facing door FOR ANY REASON.
- You decide to do something relaxing, like knit. Good idea in theory, but the yarn refuses to slip thru your fingers due to excess hand moisture.
- You must give up on all projects but socks, as wool in the lap is intolerable.
- You break a sweat while blogging.
Current temp of upstairs: 88 deg F.
Current temp of downstairs: 85 deg F.
Mental status: sane, barely
Plans for tomorrow: made dental appts for kids so we could go somewhere with a/c
What are those pictures: Well, with no knitting to show, I thought I would flash some hand spun stash!