So far we have:
- had breakfast
- got dressed
- cleaned room
- made beds
- cleaned kitchen
- did rigorous language arts workout with dd#1
- attempted addition with dd#2
- put Chicken Cacciatore in crockpot but substituted beer for white wine as I had DRANK it all, ha ha ha ha
- took pix of recent activities in my secret knitting life
- posting to blogger, as we speak!
Whew! I am bushed already. Now I just have to feed kiddoes lunch and run to the grocery store, again, as I fed a painting crew on Saturday and they ate me out of house and home. Gotta hit the library too. Pick up books on Egypt as this year we are adding history to our school year.
Here is an almost FO. Elizabeth Zimmerman's Baby Surprise Jacket. I used up bits and pieces of my handspun. Way cool. This is for my sil, Miriam. Her husband has done 2 tours in Iraq and is finally out of the Marines. They are prego with #4 and are so young. Not even 30.
nd border of Bella.
Nothing witty, pithy, or amusing or deep today. Just a quick update on life and knitting. Adios folks, catie