Monday, April 30, 2007

What?


I have had a day already today. Mostly my own fault. There are just some days that are stressful for no good reason than I am just 'off' for some reason. What could be wrong, hmm? Let me recount.

Got up and knit, drank coffee and even watched Knitty Gritty.
Kids came down 1 by 1.

Decided to do school at home today vs. at library.

All that sounds GREAT!!!! But, it is me. I just want my house to be magically put together, my dd # 1 to not forget anything over the weekend, IE: 2+2=4, and last but not least my spinning wheel to get here.

"What?" you say? You heard me right. I am waiting for my new spinning wheel to get here. I sold the Ashford Traditonal to (drum roll please) Nikki (sorry, hyperlink not working for me today) and got a fantastic deal on a Kromski Minstrel.
I found a deal to good to pass up on Ebay and went for it. I can hardly wait. It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. The only problem is, tomorrow is Tuesday and I am going to go out of town on Wednesday and won't be back until Saturday late. AAARRRGGGHHH. I just want to spin and not come up for air for days.






6 comments:

Robin said...

WHAT??!!!!

Nikki said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I'm still so happy for you (and don't worry about the link!) Now, I'm going to post! :)

Vouray said...

What a pretty spinning wheel!

Anonymous said...

Be forewarned: The Kromski's are addictive. I have a Mazurka, and it's so HARD to get away from it. I need to find out how many miles I've spun.
Congratulations, you're gonna love it.

Diana said...

Here I am jealous once again but I know it's my on fault. I'll get mine soon and yes, we will spin together!! Cause I'll need your expert help!!!

jody said...

i love to look at handspun yarn! be sure to post lots of pictures when you DO come up for air :)