Friday, April 27, 2007

Fawn


I had put it off long enough. The 2nd fleece. Today, I took the bull by the horns and went for it!



I got it MUCH cleaner than Brother. I followed a woolmills directions for scouring.

She is so beautiful and light. I have no idea what the staple is yet. I am having visions of what I can make with this pearly, lusciousness.

Other than scouring I have been schooling, de-cluttering and shopping online for something that will be unveiled at another time. See if you can be patient. Jennifer won't be surprised.

4 comments:

Diana said...

So you bought a drum carder? Good for you. Tell me, how should I clean my new small bag of Llama? Yours does look luscious! I hear Llama is difficult to spin. I am going to make every effort to try some spindle spinning this weekend. I have some roving.

cate said...

Nope, not a drum carder. hee hee hee

Nikki said...

hmmm, I bet I know what you've been shopping for online! :)

Nikki said...

OH. forgot to say that Fawn is BEAUTIFUL!!!