Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Gauge and Toe Up Socks

I HATE doing gauge!! I finally got the yarn from Knitpicks for Rogue. The pattern calls for 4.5/in and I got 5/in on size 6 needles FLAT. Then, I have to see what my gauge is in the round. I shouldn't complain, at least I love to knit.

Still working on the Wendy Knits toe up sock pattern. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that pattern. I wasn't sure when I first saw Sallee and Nikki's examples, but after I cast on and experienced for myself the wonder and the majesty (ok, ok, I'll wax a little less goofy) of the brilliance of this pattern .... not to mention the simplicity, I was sold. side note: for all you grammar gurus out there, please ignore the grammatical inconsistencies in my writing.

Well, my kids are terrified of the thunder we are currently experiencing. So, I need to go and make sure that they are safe and sound, not to mention that I should unplug my puter.

Later, catie

No comments: