Monday, November 13, 2006

sorrow

Today is my older brother's birthday. I am sad because he is bipolar and has disowned me. There was nothing I could do to help him and his family (nothing that would not have cost me my family, that is). They have been sued by 2 different neighbors over pet issues. I guess I am feeling sorry for myself because I am misunderstood. But that is OK. I have come to a sort of terms with that. My choice was either to keep relationship and be drained dry of emotional and physical resources or choose my husband and children and reserve all that I have for them.

The wound does not hurt like it used to. God is healing it from the inside out. I am so thankful. God!! Help my brother and bless him today. Give him a good day. Show him and his family how much you love them.

No comments: