Friday, November 17, 2006

I am so excited!!!!!!!!! Just signed up for the Spin to Knit secret pal exchange!!! Gonna be soooooooo much fun. I am going to have to start planning what I am going to make for my secret pal.

Just finishing up the Tropical Sunset wool/mohair blend from Nistockfarms.com. I am making a potato chip scarf from my efforts and it is taking FOREVER!! Running out of room on my 39" needle.

Still slaving over Andy's (dear husband) handspun sweater. I really need a digital camera so I can show off my stuff. Christmas is coming and it would have mutiple applications for all my hobbies (what I will tell afore said dear husband).

Actually did school today with girlies. Doing place value with 1st grader and one to one ratio with Kindergartner.

Gotta run put my 2.5 year old to bed. More later.

No comments: