Tuesday, November 21, 2006

day before Thanksgiving

Today is the day before Thanksgiving!! This is my favorite holiday of the year. Why?? Isn't Christmas more fun? Well............. No. There is so much more to do and prepare for for Christmas. With T-day, you clean your house, make great food, invite all your loved ones over, and feast. Oh yeah, and give THANKS!!!

This year is the best year ever!! I have so much to be thankful for!! I am well. My children are such blessings. I have a fabulous husband that I appreciate so much. God has been so good to me. I don't have time or space to enumerate all that He has done for me. Suffice it to say: He has saved me, healed me, delivered me, gave me good work to do, provided all material needs that I have, given me friends, and given me the gift of prayer. I don't have much more that I could ask for from life. Jesus is EVERYTHING!! I wish all could have the love, joy and peace that I have found in Him. I would like to tell the world how wonderful He is!!!

As for knitting and spinning........ doing lot of that. Only 3 inches to go on Andy's sweater. Maybe I'll get a digital camera (and IPOD) for Christmas and show you all my stuff. What fun.

Happy Thanksgiving!! catie

No comments: