Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oh, Boy......

I have found a new way to spend money. I am sure you all know about it already. I am usually the last to know. Thought I would just pass it along. Click here. Look up handpainted roving. You'll be stunned.

One of these days I will sell something on-line that I have made. The absolute genius of people stuns me. I am so glad to be a knitter, spinner in this day and age of computers. Just about anything made out there, in my price range of course, is available to me.

My head is spinning.
I am stunned.
The beauty of color.......
Where is my paypal acct?

3 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

Easy gal...!
(I know it's sooo tempting...)
(((hugs)))

Nikki said...

wow...

Bel said...

I just checked it out...wow. That is cool.

Glad to meet you, by the way! You posted on mine last week when my ticker was irritated with me. Thanks for the kind words. Now that I know you, I'll visit you here more often!!