My eldest dd is OBSESSED with this question: "Mommy.... Do you like me the best?" How do you explain to a 7yo that it is impossible to like 1 of your children more than the others. That this is actually a hurtful question. That if I liked/loved her more than the others, the others would be mortally wounded. My kids count on me to love/like them all the same. My love for them does not change. I may get grumpy. I may lose my temper. I may act like the fault filled woman that I am...... but, my love does not change. I am so glad that God is an even BETTER lover than me! That He doesn't have the human limitations that I have to His love.
So.... We are back from the beach. I took NO pix while we were there. What is wrong with me? I am usually the pix queen. I am hypothesizing here, but, here goes: With 10 children under 10, and 12 adults....... there wasn't enough room to take pix. We were packed like sardines in a can. When some of y'all get to know me better, you will come to know that I really NEED my space. Physical and emotional space.
As I stated before, "I took no pictures." So, I have nothing to show you. So, I'll be brief and make a list to update you on my knitting/spinning!
1. Rogue is off the needles.
2. Almost finished with the body of Andy's Ecowool Raglan. This is a UFO!
3. Only 3 more pattern repeats to linen face cloth.
4. Took a hiatus from Grandma's Garden.
5. Almost finished spinning Technicolor Popcorn from Sakina's Needles.
6. I have finishitupitus really bad.
7. Planning the Christmas knitting.
8. Would you believe, half way done with Christmas knitting! This is because Rogue is a gift.
9. The Fiber Trends pattern, Bella, will not work for Grandma's Garden. &^$@#!
10. I am in desperate need of some new patterns to knit!
So, we begin school tomorrow after a 2 week vacation! That will be good. It will get me and the kids back on schedule. It will take me a while to catch up with all of y'alls blogs. I still haven't begun returning phone calls yet,not to mention e-mails, etc....
Oh. A quick question. I would like to thank each of you personally for posting to my blog. The only thing is that I don't have all y'alls e-mail addresses. So, thank you for posting. I love reading your responses! It keeps me going! Happy Sunday. catie