Sunday, May 27, 2007

An Ode

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

I love thee for letting me cook as much as I want and you never let me down with clean up.

I love thee for having a miniature garbage disposal within you.

I love thee for not minding when I put my boys potty top within you and you clean AND sterilize it!



I love thee because you prove over and over again that you are irreplaceable.


I love thee because even when you are working hard, I can hardly hear you.

I love thee because you have a bottom AND top rack rotating, sprayer.

I love thee that you don't require me to wash before I wash.

I love thee because you save water.

I love thee because without you, I would have dishpan hands.

This is my ode to my Kenmore Energy Saver Ultra Wash dishwasher AFTER I trashed the kitchen, pots and pans, and tons of dishes. I had all the fun, and he did all the clean up!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

mmmm, looks like jam! :)

jody said...

I cannot believe that at one time I actually lived without a dishwasher-the horror! I hate wet, foody dishes-blech!

Nana Sadie said...

STRAWBERRY JAM!?!?!
Yummmy!
I've been thinking about that, myself. (I always do this time of year...)
(((hugs)))